Teller County COVID-19 Joint Information Center Contact: Joint Information Center PIO Greg Couch 719-472-4347, Karen Casey 719-661-0379, or Karen Muntzert, 719-359-7740
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 Time: 6:30PM
Stay At Home Order in effect through April 11, 2020: https://covid19.colorado.gov/stay-home-except-essential-needs.
TELLER COUNTY – NO NEW COVID-19 VIRUS CASES
Positive COVID-19 Virus cases remains at seven (7).
· Remember that only cases confirmed through testing or contact tracing are reported.
· Teller County does not currently have an active testing site due to a lack of resources to conduct testing.
· Testing is being completed only on hospitalized cases, healthcare workers, and first responders, and there are likely more cases in Teller County.
· First and foremost, STAY AT HOME.
· If you have symptoms of the COVID-19 Virus, including fever, respiratory (cough, shortness of breath) SELF ISOLATE and CALL YOUR DOCTOR or a telehealth service. If your doctor determines testing is warranted, they will direct you to testing as appropriate. https://www.tellercovid.com/telehealth
· DO NOT call 911 or go directly to the hospital or emergency room unless it is a true medical emergency.
GET THE FACTS - LAW ENFORCEMENT: https://www.tellercovid.com/faq-rumors
TELLER COUNTY ALERTS: https://www.tellercovid.com/notificationsignup to receive notifications for the latest updates.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING VOLUNTEER TIME: Contact Renee Bunting at email@example.com. Deputy Bunting will identify the opportunities and all details related to local assistance needed.
Stay up-to-date with local COVID-19 Virus information at: https://www.tellercovid.com.